Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What happened?

"What happened?", everyone I've met in the past days have asked me.

"bicycle broke. Stering wheel and wheel went into different directions and fell on the ground", my answer.

And that's it.

Backstory: Friday I lost my ultrabook's charger. Didn't know where it was. Maybe in a classroom, maybe in another one. Maybe someone stole it, maybe someone took it. Either way, I had to had a charger to work on the weekend. Saturday morning went to Media Markt in a 5 km bicycle ride. After getting home, the charger I just bought didn't match my ultrabook needs. Time to go back to Media Markt to get a refund. Got the money back and got home. While thinking where I could buy a Samsung charger and talking with friends, I realized that FNAC might have a charger and it is open on saturday. Time to go to city center get my charger to work in the weekend!

On my way to city center, going under a tunnel, my bicycle broke. Stering wheel and wheel went into different directions and fell on the ground. After five minutes of pain and not knowing how bad I was, someone called the energency number, got in an ambulance and headed to the hospital. After two hours filling forms and taking x-rays on my right hand, a nurse took care of my wounds. One hour later, I was home. Outcome: Broken bicycle, broken glasses, lost money and didn't get my charger back.

When I checked my email account later that day, saw a message from a teacher saying that he has my charger. :)

---
Some photos of this experience:

No comments:

Post a Comment