Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Soccer match, Blood donation and melted container

As you may know already, Brussels is in a level 4 terror threat warning since Saturday morning.

Although we have might have the fear of a bombing attack, I've decided to still go to watch a soccer match. (20 minutes by bike, and we went to see FC Brugge scoring 3 goals to none.)

Meanwhile, I'm trying to keep my habits from Porto, and decide to go to Red Cross, so I could donate blood. The doctor told me that it is not possible: because I'm from Portugal, I'd have to wait at least five years before I could be able to donate. (Hepatitis B spread in Portugal was the reason.)

Well, and as a student, I keep doing student things. Like having my microwave-safe container in a microwave, using oven functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment